Dr. Esther Wieland
- Degree in human medicine and PhD (Dr. med.) at the University of Heidelberg.
- 4 years clinical practice.
- Managing Director of Springer Medicine Publishing for many years.
- 18 years of close and trust-based collaboration with professional scientific societies, professional associations and foundations.
- Establishment of 26 professional journals (print, online, open access) – for the respective professional associations.
- Development and launch of the leading training portal for medical practitioners in German-speaking countries.
- Extensive editorial experience in all types of media (TV, radio, print, online).
- Merger and acquisitions, change management, project management.
- Acquisition of new members and marketing.
Dr. Rolf Lange
- Degree in Biology and PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) at the University of Heidelberg and Yale University.
- Chief Operating Officer at "Deutscher Verlag für Gesundheitsinformation"
- Chief Executive Officer at enpenet GmbH (www.enpevita.de) for 7 years.
- Management responsibility for national and international biomedical and medical publishing at Springer Medicine Publishing for many years.
- Chief Executive Officer at Springer Paris
- Business development/ new business areas
- Development of a publishing programme in Japan
- Establishment of Gesundheits- und Pharmazieverlag GmbH (Health- and Pharmacy Publishing)
- Establishment of new journals
- Extensive experience in scientific publishing, as well as in national and international cooperation with professional scientific societies.